Source One Digital is always looking for creative and talented individuals to join our team.
Production Specialist – Second Shift
Source One Digital, one of leading digital printers in the United States is looking for an experienced Digital Finishing Specialist to work in our fast-paced finishing department in Norton Shores MI. This position requires a self-starter – someone who learns quickly, who takes pride in their work and can work towards a deadline in a detail-driven industry. A high level of quality and accuracy is required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Follows instructions, responds to direction, and wants to work.
- Must be able to prioritize work and maintain job assignments.
- Maintains positive and productive relationships with S1 team and be willing to learn.
If you have previous large format graphics and production experience, we want to talk to you today. If you have experience with working in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a career, not just a job, let’s talk!
Competitive wage, benefits, and you will be working for a company on the GROW!
National Sales Representative
Source One Digital is a rapidly growing large format digital signage design and print firm. For over 20 years we have built a solid reputation for providing the highest level of quality and quickest turnaround times in the industry. We are known as one of the most diverse digital print resources in the country with a wide range of capabilities including direct to fabric, high speed flatbed, fine arts flatbed, multiple white ink printers and roll to roll printing capabilities up to 16’ wide.
Source One Digital is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have sales experience and in-depth knowledge and contacts in the large format digital printing industry. The position will be located in West Michigan, and work out of our Grand Rapids or Norton Shores locations. In addition, occasional territory travel and participation in corporate trade shows may be required.
We are looking for an individual who can identify prospective clients and work with existing accounts to generate new creative ideas/projects, develop proposals, execute orders, and ensure quality and consistency of service and product delivery. The ideal candidate should possess:
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 – 5 years of experience in outside sales and commercial printing with reasonable background in large format digital and dye sublimation fabric printing.
- Understanding of the design, production, kitting/packing, and distribution of a wide variety of POP/POS materials, custom printed interior graphics, event graphics and other types of digitally printed materials.
- Demonstrated success in account management, securing new business and growing market share.
- An independent drive with an entrepreneurial edge and the ability to understand clients’ needs and recognize growth opportunities.
- Ability to develop proposals and pricing in conjunction with team members.
- Excellent presentation, organization, verbal and written communication.
- Ability to effectively communicate customer needs and requirements internally.
- Ability to build relationships with key business, marketing and operations executives.
Position features unlimited earnings potential in a fun, creative and casual work environment with a strong team of dedicated employees. We offer a substantial benefit package with health, dental, life, short/long term disability insurance options. Benefits also include vacation, holiday and personal time off, as well as a 401k plan.
Interested candidates should supply a cover letter describing your experience and accomplishments.
EOE / Drug Free Workplace